For years Blastco has gained credibility through its strong presence in the refinery industry as a new and maintenance field abrasive blaster and applicator of protective coatings. Our history for high performance coatings began with field applications for above ground water storage tanks. After years of quality service, we expanded into more complex fabrications and coating systems for petrochemical tanks and high temperature furnace units. We have also earned a positive reputation for rehabilitating bridges, dams, sluice gates (water gates), silos, lift stations, water treatment plants and related facilities. Blastco offers:
- NACE certified coating inspectors
- Personnel and facility to complete any size project
- Shop and field work capability; ability to mobilize anywhere
- QP-1 and QP-2 certified contractor licensed in multiple states
- General Contractors and Asbestos licensed for California (CA #767974)
- Certified members of SSPC and AWWA
- Impeccable safety records
- In-field lead abatement/removal capabilities
- Blastco is the only contractor in the United States that is both NIICAP (NACE) and SSPC contractor accredited
Case in point: the Mojave Desert in California is now being converted from unusable space to a wealth of naturally restoring energy estimated to reduce carbon dioxide emissions by more than 400,000 tons per year. Hundreds of solar panels are resting on structural steel frames in the desert. Part of the process includes pipes that carry water that is heated with the harvested solar energy and transport it where needed. Blastco sandblasted and painted the structural steel frames and pipes in the field with a high performance protective coating that will last for decades.
Regardless of the type or scale of the project, Blastco is self-sufficient for all aspects of new, maintenance, and repair work for field surface preparation and coatings and linings applications.
16201 Wood Drive
Channelview, TX 77530
Tel: +1 281-590-3200
Fax: +1 281-590-3234