Bulk Liquid Storage 2018
Already on its 6th edition, Bulk Liquid Storage 2018 taking place on 3rd & 4th October in Cartagena, Spain will bring together senior representatives from the bulk liquid storage industry to discuss all the latest market updates, developments & business opportunities. The event will cover current key challenges and issues faced by the industry and provide in depth discussions and analysis of today`s European & global policies and regulations, followed by recent market dynamics changes impacting on supply & demand trends.
The event will provide a strategic & logistic overview of port infrastructures, on site operations & safety measures and will provide an informative & balanced discussion for participants from across the entire supply chain.
To request a copy of the full conference agenda please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Confirmed Speakers:
- Jose M. Gomez, Chief Operating Officer, Port of Cartagena
- Jorge Colom, Corporate Strategy & Business Development, CEPSA
- Eduardo Sanudo, Managing Director, VOPAK Terquimsa
- Sandra De Mey, Commercial Manager, North Sea Port
- Mohammad Al-Sakran, Executive Director, Aqaba Development Corporation (ADC)
- Paulo Leal, Board Member, PRIO ENERGY
- Sameer Singh Narendrapal Singh Bawa, General Manager, Chemie-Tech
- Howard Snaith, General Manager, CDI
- Spencer Welch, Head of the Oil Markets & Downstream Consulting for Europe, CIS, Africa, IHS Markit
- Gregoire Hartig, Senior Business Developer, NAUTICOR
- Damien Valderaire, Science Executive, Refining, CONCAWE
- Mladen Mandic, National PCS Coordinator, Ministry of the Sea – Croatia
- Mike Sachs, Independent Consultant
Exclusive Site Visit to the Port of Cartagena:
During the afternoon of Tuesday 2nd October, a limited number of conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit the Port of Cartagena. There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are strictly limited and allocated to conference delegates on a first-come, first-served basis.
Special Discount for subscribers:
ACI are offering a 15% discount to subscribers until 31st August. To claim contact Cheryl Williams on + 44 (0)203 141 0623 or email email@example.com quoting ELSe6MKT
Event website: www.wplgroup.com