HMT is the global leader in aboveground storage tank solutions. Founded in 1978, HMT brings innovation and service to the tank industry through a unique approach of partnering with customers to optimize tank operations. We use our decades of experience to customize solutions that answer the tank industry needs and help tank operations become more efficient, more productive and more profitable.
HMT’s global team of engineers, project managers and field personnel provide solutions for asset management protection, including: emissions reduction, optimized tank capacity, reduced stranded inventory and reliable tank systems that exceed safety standards and extend maintenance intervals.
· External/Internal Storage Tank Floating Roof Primary and Secondary Seal Systems
· Aluminum Full Contact Floating Roofs
· Aluminum Skin and Pontoon Floating Roofs
· Advanced composite external/internal floating roofs
· Aluminum Geodesic Domes
· Floating Roof Drain and Floating Suction Systems
· Emissions Reduction Devices
· Tank repair and maintenance
· Tank inspection and calibration
· New tank construction
· Painting, coating and lining
· Fabrication services
· Tank engineering
HMT Tank Optimization
· Tank Working Capacity
· Heel Reduction/Working Capital Gains
· Emissions Reductions
With offices and plants around the world, we can help you complete your project on time and on budget.