Hupac connects Duisburg DIT terminal to Poland
As of March 8, intermodal transport from/to Poland can will be included in the services of the Duisburg DIT terminal in addition to the Duisburg D3T terminal.
The following operational split will apply:
- Containers and tank containers will be handled in Duisburg DIT
- Trailers will be handled Duisburg D3T.
With this new operational solution, Hupac and its partner Metrans offer an improved intermodal service:
- Full integration into the Hupac network with direct train-to-train transhipment from/to Rotterdam and Antwerp at Duisburg DIT terminal
- Connection to Gadki and Prusków terminal in Poland
- Reliable rail service/traction in cooperation with Metrans Rail
- Use of interoperable locomotives for quick border crossing
- Frequency increase foreseen in April 2019
For more information visit www.hupac.ch
11th March 2019