Trinity Consultants is an international environmental consulting firm that specializes in industrial air quality issues. Over the past decade, Trinity has performed nearly 800 environmental permitting and compliance projects for facilities with terminals operations. We have deep expertise in their environmental challenges and are able to provide cost-effective, timely solutions that enable them to enhance compliance and maintain operational flexibility.
Trinity has long-standing partnerships with many tank and terminal operators to whom we provide a wide range of environmental support.
- Strategy development regarding new construction, operational changes, and release reporting
- Air and water quality permitting assistance
- Emissions calculations and reporting
- Compliance audits
- Stack testing oversight and support
- CEMS program audit and compliance support
- Water sampling at new storm/hydrotest water outfalls
- Energy assessment under the boiler rules
- Due diligence and acquisition support
- Staff training on environmental regulations and requirements
Brian Burdorf, Operations Director