WABCO achieves new annual record for customer awards and industry recognition in China
WABCO, a leading supplier of commercial vehicle technologies, has achieved a new annual record for awards in the 2017 performance year. The company announced that it has achieved an impressive total of 29 awards from customers and industry bodies in China. 24 of the commendations were customer awards bestowed by major Chinese commercial vehicle manufacturers, including the following awards:
- ‘Top Supplier’ and ‘Quality’ – Sinotruk Jinan Truck Co., Ltd.
- ‘Best Supplier’ and ‘CV Strategic Supplier’ – Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Co., Ltd.
- ‘Outstanding Technical Support’ – FAW Group
- ‘Excellent Supplier,’ ‘Quality Contribution’ and ‘Innovation in Integrated Development’ – Beiben Trucks Group
- ‘Supplier of the Year: Leading Quality’ – Shaanxi Automobile
- ‘Top Performing Supplier Quality’ and ‘Win-Win Cooperation’ – Foton Automobile
- ‘Best Supplier 2017′ – Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co., Ltd.
WABCO also achieved a further five industry awards, including two for innovations that contribute to commercial vehicle fleet safety and efficiency; WABCO’s Trailer Fleet Management System and Trailer Electronic Braking System.
“We are deeply honoured to have set a new performance record for WABCO in China by achieving 29 prestigious customer and industry awards,” said Sujie Yu, President, WABCO Asia-Pacific and Business Leader, China. “As we continually strive to exceed customer expectations, these awards also powerfully underline the relevance and success of WABCO’s well-established strategies for technology leadership, globalization and excellence in execution to serve their needs.”
“Our passion to sustain differentiation as a leading partner to commercial vehicle manufacturers and fleet operators in China is absolute and we will continue to build on this success by supporting customers with advanced technologies as they seek to address emerging industry domains, including autonomous driving, V2X connectivity and new energy vehicles,” added Yu.
For more information, visit: www.wabco-auto.com
11th June 2018